Once you have created a class, you can invite your students to join it. You just have to follow these simple steps.
1. Select the class to invite students to.
On the Home screen, click on the class you want to add students to.
2. Enter the class page
When you enter your class page you will see this:
3. Share the 6-digit PIN with your students
4. YOUR STUDENTS REGISTER IN KOTOKAN
Your students will use this ACCESS PIN to register at the following address:
When they have entered that ACCESS PIN they will go directly to the class you have created.
During registration, you will have to add some information:
- Initials of your last name or surname
- Choose an avatar
- Create a nickname-alias
- Create your OWN ACCESS PIN (your password, which you can reset if you have problems in the future).
When they have finished the process, on your class page, the names of the students will appear on the My Students card.