To create a student account in Kotokan you must, first of all, have the ACCESS PIN that the teacher has given you. It is a few steps until you can enter with your classmates.
1. Ask your teacher for the 6-digit access PIN
If he hasn't found it, remind him that he has it on the card with the class information at the bottom.
The pin that appears in this image is not valid for your class, it is an example
2. Go to the REGISTRATION WEB and enter the 6-digit access PIN
3. The application already knows which class you belong to ... now you have to add your name
4. Add THE INITIALS OF YOUR LAST NAME
You do not need to enter your complete information, just initials (the first letters of your surname or surname).
5. Choose your avatar
6. Choose your alias - nickname
It's very important that you remember your nickname, you'll need it every time you access Kotokan.
7. Create your 4-digit password.
Remember this password that you've added to enter Kotokan in the future.
Click OK and on the link-button where it says "Yes, I'm ready!"
And you will enter your Kotokan class.